Newmobility.news is a trade mark of B2BNews Agency®, a fully independent spin-off of Belga News Agency, which focuses on bespoke business-to-business news.A service for professionals in the rapidly changing mobility domain, providing a daily overview and synthesis of the top new mobility stories of the Belgian, Dutch and international press. Enriched with useful links to the original sources and additional information, archived stories and exclusive new content and critical analysis by our expert journalists. Featuring also a full searchable archive of more than 1.750+ (and growing) articles on the broad domain of mobility.
- Brussels’ Master Plan for 10 000 bicycle parking spaces detailed on
- Flemish electric motor Magnax to alter future of electromobility? on
- Do wear a seat belt, but not a winter jacket on
- Leasing cars crowbar in Brussels’ city toll project? on
- Europe to launch new cross-border night train connections on
- Ethanol-based liquid reduces CO2 by 15% on TEC buses on
- Elfi Janssens is new MD of Volvo Car Belux on