Newmobility.news is a trade mark of B2BNews Agency®, a fully independent spin-off of Belga News Agency, which focuses on bespoke business-to-business news.A service for professionals in the rapidly changing mobility domain, providing a daily overview and synthesis of the top new mobility stories of the Belgian, Dutch and international press. Enriched with useful links to the original sources and additional information, archived stories and exclusive new content and critical analysis by our expert journalists. Featuring also a full searchable archive of more than 1.750+ (and growing) articles on the broad domain of mobility.
- Transport: changes needed for less congestion on
- Voiture autonome : « Arrêtons de rêver de technologies hors-sol » on
- L’Europe choisit le Wi-Fi pour connecter la voiture de demain on
- Rapide E is first electric Aston Martin on
- Electric car to bring hard times for garage workshops on
- ‘Tesla Model 3 leads European premium midsize segment’ on
- Mandatory helmet: Dutch youngsters massively sell their mopeds on