Lithium Werks, the company of former Booking.com founder, Kees Koolen, will invest together with Chinese partners and banks 1,6 million euro in a new lithium-ion battery factory in the Yangtze region in China. Lithium Werks will provide approximately one fourth […]
- Micro-cars twice more prone to casualties than mopeds
- Dutch Lithium Werks invests 1,6 billion euro in battery plant in China
- Uber to go public 'at more than 100 billion dollar'
- TomTom looses Volvo in 'dashboard battle'
- Bicycles no longer allowed on trains during rush hours
- Batterijfabriek Kees Koolen zet vol in op China, net nu de EU miljardensubsidies belooft
- Car insurance might become cheaper
- Google rijdt TomTom in de prak
- Verlies Volvo-contract aan Google bederft beursfeestje TomTom
- Audi pays 800 million euro fine in Germany