Flemish Minister of Mobility, Ben Weyts (N-VA), invests 3,5 million euro in extra places for park and ride parkings nearby train stations, where people can leave their car or bicycle and switch to another mode of transport. A total of […]
- VW still most stolen car in Belgium
- Hybrid cars don't take advantage of diesel setback
- Brussels 8th out of 13 EU cities in sustainable mobility study
- 1.050 extra places for bicycle or car on 'park & rides'
- Flanders: obligatory classic car test to restrain abuse
- La VW toujours la plus volée
- Karel Cardoen: 'Classic car branch will not survive'
- Mobilité durable: Bruxelles fait pâle figure en Europe
- Big changes as DS prepares its electrical future
- Misbruik oldtimers aan banden gelegd