The EU compromise on 35% CO2 reduction in 2030, concluded by the European Environmental Ministers in Luxembourg on Thursday, raised a storm of reactions ranging from ‘too little and disappointing’ over ‘acceptable and feasible’ to ‘unrealistic and dangerous’. An overview. […]
- Micro-cars twice more prone to casualties than mopeds
- Dutch Lithium Werks invests 1,6 billion euro in battery plant in China
- Uber to go public 'at more than 100 billion dollar'
- TomTom looses Volvo in 'dashboard battle'
- Bicycles no longer allowed on trains during rush hours
- Batterijfabriek Kees Koolen zet vol in op China, net nu de EU miljardensubsidies belooft
- Car insurance might become cheaper
- Google rijdt TomTom in de prak
- Verlies Volvo-contract aan Google bederft beursfeestje TomTom
- Audi pays 800 million euro fine in Germany