Belgium is very important for Toyota and it employs 4.400 people here. We had a talk with the European boss, Johan van Zyl, about the European market at TMC’s European headquarters in Brussels. Van Zyl is a 60-year-old South-African who […]
- Daimler buys 20 billion euro of battery cells
- Jean-Luc Crucke: 'Wallonia shouldn't be low-carbon but no-carbon'
- Ammonia makes storage of hydrogen as an energy carrier feasible
- Brussels Airlines scores poorly on environmental issues
- Elon Musk has no respect for SEC
- Bertrand Piccard: 'In less than ten years, there will be electric planes'
- 'Electric transport fast-growing source of employment'
- Elektrisch vervoer en batterijen jagen banengroei aan
- Vias: 'extra measures to come to improve traffic safety'
- "Dans moins de 10 ans, il y aura des avions électriques qui transporteront 50 passagers" (Bertrand Piccard)