Dutch navigation specialist, TomTom, has lost another big name, Volvo, to Google in the ‘dashboard battle’, the company announced on Tuesday in the margin of its quarterly previsions update. The Swedish car maker would keep on working with TomTom for […]
- Micro-cars twice more prone to casualties than mopeds
- Dutch Lithium Werks invests 1,6 billion euro in battery plant in China
- Uber to go public 'at more than 100 billion dollar'
- TomTom looses Volvo in 'dashboard battle'
- Bicycles no longer allowed on trains during rush hours
- Batterijfabriek Kees Koolen zet vol in op China, net nu de EU miljardensubsidies belooft
- Car insurance might become cheaper
- Google rijdt TomTom in de prak
- Verlies Volvo-contract aan Google bederft beursfeestje TomTom
- Audi pays 800 million euro fine in Germany