Volkswagen is still the most stolen car brand in Belgium, followed by Citroën and BMW. On average 12.000 cars and 1.400 trucks are stolen per year in Belgium. Top 10 In this year’s top ranking of stolen cars by the […]
- VW still most stolen car in Belgium
- Hybrid cars don't take advantage of diesel setback
- Brussels 8th out of 13 EU cities in sustainable mobility study
- 1.050 extra places for bicycle or car on 'park & rides'
- Flanders: obligatory classic car test to restrain abuse
- La VW toujours la plus volée
- Karel Cardoen: 'Classic car branch will not survive'
- Mobilité durable: Bruxelles fait pâle figure en Europe
- Big changes as DS prepares its electrical future
- Misbruik oldtimers aan banden gelegd